We are SO EXCITED about MOPS/MOMSnext this year. To register for MOPS/MOMSnext, just click the “register now” button below. We can’t wait to see all of you at MOPS/MOMSnext this year.
What is MOPS?
MOPS International is a non-denominational, Christian organization, where all mothers of preschoolers (pregnancy through kindergarten) are welcome regardless of religious beliefs.
The early years of being a mom are just as foundational to moms as they are to babies, and those years are filled with unique needs that other moms instinctively understand. We welcome women from throughout the community. You do not need to be a member of Highlands Fellowship to join MOPS.
Highlands MOPS exists to provide a Christ-centered, authentic atmosphere where mothers are energized and encouraged to grow and realize their full potential as women, wives, mothers and leaders. We provide a place for busy moms to...
- RELAX with children lovingly cared for through the MOPS Kids program for children 6 months - 7 years old; moms can spend a couple of hours on their own needs as mothers.
- CONNECT in a discussion group with other moms; meaningful friendships are formed as moms openly share their joys and challenges and encourage others in the same stage of motherhood.
- LEARN practical concepts and skills to fulfill the challenging role of mother, wife and woman.
- GROW with guidance and encouragement from other moms who share their experiences.
- SHARE what you are learning by giving back to others in need.
- ENJOY delicious brunch.
Meets at Highlands Fellowship Abingdon Campus on the first Wednesday of each month from 9:15a-11:30a
- September 4th
- October 2nd
- November 6th
- December 4th
- January 8th
- February 5th
- March 4th
- April 1st
- May 6th
3rd Wednesday @ 10a
Mom's Night Out
2nd Tuesday @ 6:30p